Lake Sherwood Boat Ramp
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Points of Contact
· Ensure the area is clear before backing.
· Bring a companion with you to assist.
· Stage your boat/trailer @ the yellow guidelines prior to opening the gate.
· Contact us immediately if ramp is open upon your arrival.
· Stay between the yellow lines which will center you on the ramp.
· Remember the ramp is slippery!
· Launch only your registered vessel(s).
· Wait the 2 minutes after sensors are clear to ensure gate closure.
· Contact us immediately if you have any issues or problems.
· Report any damage immediately.
· Allow anyone else to launch while gate is open in your name.
· Share your gate card with anyone.
· Try to override any safety or sensor.
· Hesitate to call a member of the boat ramp team in advance if you lack confidence or are unsure about any part of the launch or load process.
· Be intimidated as the cameras are rolling and recording everything.
April & May:
Hours of Operation
(Hours vary by season and daylight for safety purposes)