Lake Sherwood Boat Ramp
· April & May: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
· June: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
· July: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
· August: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
· September: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
· October: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Hours vary by season and daylight for safety purposes
To further help everyone with our new electronic boat ramp system,
Points of Contact
Andy Sarkisian 248.684.5179
Steve Biebel 248.462.0520
Gary Koch 248.982.6402
Dan Devine 248.255.7207
Jack Kline. 248.417.4335
Tom Hochthanner 248.305.0357
Todd Wood. 248.980.4052
· Ensure the area is clear before backing.
· Bring a companion with you to assist.
· Stage your boat/trailer @ the yellow guidelines prior to opening the gate.
· Contact us immediately if ramp is open upon your arrival.
· Stay between the yellow lines which will center you on the ramp.
· Remember the ramp is slippery!
· Launch only your registered vessel(s).
· Wait the 2 minutes after sensors are clear to ensure gate closure.
· Contact us immediately if you have any issues or problems.
· Report any damage immediately.
· Allow anyone else to launch while gate is open in your name.
· Share your gate card with anyone.
· Try to override any safety or sensor.
· Hesitate to call a member of the boat ramp team in advance if you lack confidence or are unsure about any part of the launch or load process.
· Be intimidated as the cameras are rolling and recording everything.